Come along to Australia’s first Technology & Gadget expo and take the latest product in the Dyson electric bike range for a spin! Featuring the Zehus Bike+ hub which weighs a tiny 3 kilograms and is packed with features including Bluetooth connectivity – this e-bike will be Australia’s lightest and most stylish of 2016!
The expo is on at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre at South Wharf and promises to be an action packed event. See, try and buy the latest tech gadgets including drones, electric vehicles, lifestyle products, home technology and a fantastic kids area featuring robots and more.
Show hours are: Saturday 10am – 7pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm
Hope to see you there!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Celebrities embracing electric bikes
- How to choose the right Dyson e-Bike for you?
- Road e-bikes – the game changers
- Dealer spotlight: Cycle Station Albury
- New Year, New You…New Bike?
- Cycling’s latest gadget comes to Australia
- Dealer Spotlight - Bikemore in Perth, WA
- Dealer Spotlight: Urban Pedaler in Melbourne's Bayside area
- What are the health benefits of riding an e-bike?
- Come see us at Australia's first Technology & Gadget Expo
- Can electric bikes replace cars?
- Which electric bike is right for you?
- Gizmag review
- Come visit our stand at the following shows...
- Recommended by Ride On Magazine
- eBike Australia Magazine
- The first Special.