After many months of planning we are expecting the first of our 'fixed' bike styles - the Hard Tail. 50 Dyson 'Hard Tails' have arrived from our factory near Shanghai, China and we can't wait to get them to you!
'The Hard Tail' - As the name suggests it is in the style of a traditional mountain bike with a fixed frame in the rear.
Our goal with this bike was to offer a mix of value, style and utility unmatched in the Australian market place.
With it's integrated battery back, elegant satin finish and quality components, we think we've hit the mark, but we'll let you be the judge.
We would like to invite you to register your interest today to be one of the first to take a test ride. Just complete our 'Contact us' form, and we'll be in touch as soon as they arrive.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Future Transport - Electric Bike Challenges
- Can electric bikes replace cars? We think so!
- Deepdive into the BESV TR-1 AM eMTB
- Cargo Electric Bikes – The Lowdown.
- Electric Bike Brake adjustment
- New Year, New You…New Bike?
- The many health benefits of riding an e-bike
- Dealer Spotlight - Bikemore in Perth, WA
- What can we all do to help cyclists feel safer?
- What are the health benefits of riding an e-bike?
- All new 26-inch folding electric bike
- Want to learn more about Electric vehicles?
- Gizmag review
- eBike Australia Magazine
- New folding electric bikes have arrived!
- Hunter Valley EV Festival
- Get ready for the Hard Tail!