We had a great time today down at the Princes Pier in Port Melbourne taking some happy snaps and shooting a couple of quick videos on how to fold the 20 inch and the 26 inch bikes.
You can find them on our YouTube channel, or under Product Videos tab on the folding bike product pages.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Cargo Electric Bikes – The Lowdown.
- Electric Bike Brake adjustment
- New Year, New You…New Bike?
- Cycling’s latest gadget comes to Australia
- The many health benefits of riding an e-bike
- Dealer Spotlight - Bikemore in Perth, WA
- What can we all do to help cyclists feel safer?
- What are the health benefits of riding an e-bike?
- All new 26-inch folding electric bike
- Want to learn more about Electric vehicles?
- Gizmag review
- eBike Australia Magazine
- How to fold.
- The first Special.
- New folding electric bikes have arrived!
- Hunter Valley EV Festival
- New folding electric bikes due this week.
- Get ready for the Hard Tail!