We love tinkering and we plan to create a few 'specials' to add some extra personality to our bikes.
The very first of these bikes is the 'Crazy Bob'.
Taking is name form the super fat Schwalbe 'Crazy Bob' tyres that we've fitted up it also features a Selle Royal seat, bars and stem from Crank Brothers plus white Promend alloy platform pedals to complete the look.
With the fat tyres it rides super smooth and the shorter stem teamed with the riser bars gives a more up right riding position.
The 'Crazy Bob' is now looking for a new home, is it going to be you who takes him home?
You can learn more by clicking here.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Deepdive into the BESV TR-1 AM
- Cargo Electric Bikes – The Lowdown.
- Electric Bike Brake adjustment
- New Year, New You…New Bike?
- The many health benefits of riding an e-bike
- Dealer Spotlight - Bikemore in Perth, WA
- What can we all do to help cyclists feel safer?
- What are the health benefits of riding an e-bike?
- Come see us at Australia's first Technology & Gadget Expo
- Which electric bike is right for you?
- All new 26-inch folding electric bike
- Want to learn more about Electric vehicles?
- Gizmag review
- eBike Australia Magazine
- How to fold.
- The first Special.
- New folding electric bikes have arrived!
- Hunter Valley EV Festival
- New folding electric bikes due this week.
- Get ready for the Hard Tail!