Thredbo Electric Fat bike
This electric bike will change the way you ride – the Thredbo e-bike from Dyson Bikes can easily take you from your work commute to the beach, the snow or just the mud in between on your weekends!
The large 15Ah battery version comes fitted with Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes - in addition to the full list of specifications listed here.
With its oversize 4-inch tyres this bike is tough and handles any surface from asphalt to sand, snow and gravel with ease.
The display panel is easy to use and shows speed, battery charge, power meter, odometer, trip function as well as housing a USB port for charging your phone or headlight on the go.
With a powerful 36V Panasonic 11Ah (400Wh) or optional 15Ah (540Wh) Lithium-ion battery pack you’ll be able to ride even further with ease. Our battery is disguised in the frame and can be charged either in the frame or removed and charged on your bench or at your workspace.
We have a large range of accessories available to modify your new electric bike to suit your requirements.
Maintenance and Spare Parts:
As with regular push bikes, some maintenance is required to ensure your new e-bike continues to perform as it is intended to. The electric system is maintenance free beyond ensuring you take care of the battery and keep it charged.
Electric bikes are shipped by road freight around Australia and the cost is generally a flat $49, however we many need to charge an additional amount to ship to some rural or remote locations. Examples of these locations are ones outside of city locations or in areas such as rural Western Australia, Far North Queensland or the Northern Territory, typically these locations are $100 - $150. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss, or feel free to contact us before placing an order.
Try one today!
Riding an electric bike is fun! It is a unique experience that always far exceeds most people’s expectations!
Ready to buy? We have a national dealer network so you're certain to find a store near you - take a look at our 'Where to Buy' page or order for delivery to your door anywhere else by ordering online.
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4 kgs
- Range: Approximately 30-50kms^, ride for 5+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: 26-inch Alloy rims with 13G Stainless steel spokes, Kenda 2.1 Tyres, front quick release
- Tyres: Massive 4-inch by Vee Tire, regular car tyre valve
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 660mm riser swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Steel with through axle
- Weight: 29.2 kgs including battery (3.4kgs) 11Ah model
- Pedals: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, cable operated on the 11ah model and hydraulic on the 15Ah model. Both have alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
^The range on a full charge is affected by PAS level selected and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, added accessories, tyre pressure, terrain and winds.