This bike will change the way you ride – taking you from your work commute to the hills and beyond on your weekends!
With its oversize 4-inch tyres this bike is tough and handles any surface from asphalt to sand and/or snow with ease. The display panel is easy to use and shows speed, battery charge, power meter, odometer, trip function as well as housing a USB port for charging your phone or headlight on the go.
With a powerful 36V Panasonic 11Ah Lithium-ion you’ll be able to ride even further with ease. Our battery is disguised in the frame and can be charged either in the frame or removed and charged on your bench or at your workspace.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Alloy frame
- Removable Panasonic 36 Volt 11 Ah Lithium-ion battery pack with integrated battery management system
- DAPU 250 Watt High Torque Brushless geared hub motor
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed rear derailleur with Shimano HG cassette
- Tektro disc braking system with oversize 180mm rotors front and rear
- Back lit LCD control panel with speed, battery charge indicator, power meter, odometer, trip function and USB charger port
- 7 level assist function, (0 no assist, and 1-6 powered assist)
- Pedal assist function, road legal to Australian standards, no licence or registration required!
- Suspension seat post for extra comfort
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
- Oversize 26” Alloy rims with quality massive 4-inch fat tyres
- Usable range of 40-60km on a full charge^.
^The range on a full charge is affected by PAS level selected and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, added accessories, tyre pressure, terrain and winds.
The Thredbo is suitable for most riders up to 120kgs with adjustment of seat height and fore-aft positioning.
If buying online for delivery, the bike will be delivered in a strong multi-layer cardboard carton. In this box you’ll find the e-bike, charger, tool kit and owner’s manual. The ebike is supplied with minor assembly required; just fit the front wheel, pedals, handlebars and you are ready to ride.
Maintenance and Spare Parts:
As with regular push bikes, some maintenance is required to ensure your new e-bike continues to perform as it is intended to. The electric system is maintenance free beyond ensuring you take care of the battery and keep it charged.
Electric bikes are shipped by road freight around Australia and the cost is generally a flat $45, however we many need to charge an additional amount to ship to some rural or remote locations. Examples of these locations are ones outside of city locations or in areas such as rural Western Australia or the Northern Territory. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss, or feel free to contact us before placing an order.
Try one today!
Riding an electric bike is fun! It is a unique experience that always far exceeds most people’s expectations!
Ready to buy? We have a national dealer network so you're certain to find a store near you - take a look at our 'Where to Buy' page or order for delivery to your door anywhere else by ordering online.