For the ultimate mountain biking experience, look no further than the all new BESV TRB1 AM (all mountain) electric mountain bike. Dyson Bikes is proud to offer these quality and award winning new e-mtb in Australia.
With its industry leading 756Wh battery power, its advanced dual-tube frame and central Brose motor your next ride will be nothing short of amazing.
Finished in either matte black or a matte black and yellow colour combination with minimal graphics this e-bike has to be ridden to be believed!
Things you'll love:
This e-bike will make the top of the mountain look like an anthill!
Huge 756Wh battery power. 36V and 21Ah will give you more distance than you can handle and can be easily removed if needed.
BESV's TRB1 features a Horst link suspension system and a 140mm travel front suspension fork. With this high performance suspension system, biking on precipitous mountain roads becomes an even more exhilarating experience.
The TRB1 AM has a removable battery pack cleverly integrated in the aluminium frame.
The TRB1 features a premium Brose e-bike system that guarantees the most reliable and powerful biking performance. The TRB1's Brose motor is not only the quietest motor in the market, it also has the best power-to-weight ratio. Made in Germany, the Brose motor has been thoroughly tested and revised to meet the strictest automotive standards, and to perfectly satisfy the TRB1's torque demands.
The BESV TRB1 provides assistance modes from 1 to 3. Simply press a button to adjust how much power you need. Ride with the full support and confidence that you will get exactly what you need when you need it.
The dual-downtube design ensures high lateral stiffness, while the downtube bumper provides sturdy protection from the impact of flying stones and mud.
The new BESV Sport App offers an offline map, navigation, reachable areas, weather conditions and many other new features. It also comes with fitness functions such as heart rate and calorie burn calculators to help mountain bikers review their training progress.
There is also a built-in Bluetooth module for the battery pack, which allows the BESV Sport App to remotely monitor battery charging and a self-diagnosis of the bike's status.
- 2017 Taipei Cycle d&i Award
- 2017 Japan Good Design Award
- 2018 Taiwan Excellence Gold Award
- 2018 German Design Award
The technical stuff:
- Battery: 21Ah (756Wh) 36-volt Lithium-ion, frame mounted with keyed lock
- Range: Approximately 150-200kms^
- Charger: 4-amp charge time approx. 4-5 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: Brose Mid Motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD, 3 levels of assist, usb plug in port
- Frame: Aluminium
- Gears: Shimano
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT 115
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5" x 2.8"
- Sensor: Torque sensor (90nm)
- Front Forks: RockShox Yari RC 140mm 27.5+
- Rear Shocks: RockShox Monarch RS-MNR-RT-D2
- Weight: 26.5kgs including battery
- Brakes: Magura MT4 203mm Disc
- Made in: Taiwan
^The range on a full charge is affected by many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.
We have a large range of accessories available to modify your new electric bike to suit your personality or style.
Maintenance and Spare Parts:
We stock a range of spare parts if needed.
This Product carries the following warranty periods starting from the date or purchase (parts and labor only):
• Frame – Five (5) years
• Battery – Two (2) years or 300 full loading cycles at no less than 80% capacity (whichever occurs first)
• Other electric components (controller, HMI, motor) – Two (2) years
• Non-consumables: front fork with shock absorber, saddle, seat post, shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, main shaft, front/rear hub (excluding free hubs), handle bar, brakes mechanism, front fender, rear fender, pedals– One (1) year
• All remaining components are not covered by this warranty
Some terms and conditions apply.
As with regular push bikes, some maintenance is required to ensure your new e-bike continues to perform as it is intended to. The electric system is maintenance free beyond ensuring you take care of the battery and keep it charged.
How much does it cost to ship?
Electric bikes are shipped by road freight around Australia and the cost is generally a flat $49, however we many need to charge an additional amount to ship to some rural or remote locations. Examples of these locations are ones outside of city locations or in areas such as Western Australia, Far North and Central Queensland or the Northern Territory, typically these locations are $100 - $200. If this is the case we will contact you to discuss, or feel free to contact us before placing an order.
We've compiled a list of FAQ's, however, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Try one today!
Riding an electric mountain bike is exhilarating and will make you feel like you can conquer anything! We love being in this business - every time someone rides one of our e-bikes they come back with a huge grin on their face - It is a unique experience that always far exceeds people’s expectations!
We also welcome you to come and try any of our range of electric bikes at our head office in Moorabbin in Melbourne’s South East, call us on 03 9503 8880 to book a suitable time.