Ergon GP3 BioKork Rohloff/Nexus - Large
The new GP3 BioKork offers a different feel thanks to the use of natural cork, while offering all the ergonomic advantages of it's little brother, the GP3. The 3-finger angle adjustable bar end offers an additional hand position, and non-slip rubber inserts for a sure grip in all conditions.
This grip is ideal for use on Dyson Bikes Adventure folding Electric Bikes.
- Barend size 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Carbon bar compatible
- Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors.
- 40% cork sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal.
- Inner core made of compressed grass fibers.
- Rubber palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based.
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable.
- Right and Left specific grips.
Nexus/Rohloff: 1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right grip
Why bar ends?
Barends offer the rider additional hand positions. Bar ends also allow greater leverage when pulling on the handlebars. Ergon offers its bar ends in various length to suit the demands of all riders.