Yakima HoldUp Evo 2"
Fast, secure and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO 2" is built to handle new bicycle and electric bike standards like fat tyres and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too.
The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart™ foot pedal. The super simple locking SpeedKnob™ makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- Hitch compatibility 2" (50 mm)
- NEW easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tyre, mountain, ebike, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, and e-bikes under 23 kg
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20" to 29" wheel sizes and tyres up to 4.8" wide, maximum wheelbase 48"
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Arm cable lock is 81 cm long
- Optional - Carry 4 bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg)
- Weight - 23.00 kg
- 2 bikes standard (23 kg per bike)
Optional 4 bikes when used with HoldUp EVO +2 (sold separately). Total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg.
Instructions download here.